We are SO very excited to announce that we have a winner for our Figgie Valentine’s Day Giveaway!! Congratulations Lauren K! We cannot wait to see you in your custom-painted Eastern Shore Wedding shoes!
For more information about Figgie and the artist behind these fabulous shoes, visit their website! Thanks to all of our beautiful MESW Brides who entered!
We think your wedding should be beautiful, it should be fun, and most of all it should be a perfect reflection of you! Couples continue to find new and wonderful ways to inject their personalities into their wedding day, and your shoes should be no exception! That’s why when we stumbled upon Figgie Couture, we immediately fell head-over-heels (pun intended) with the concept! Deborah Thomson is the artist and #bosslady behind Figgie, accidentally falling into this wildly successful endeavor after doing a favor for a friend. The trend caught on quickly, and she’s been hand-painting shoes for brides around the globe for more than five years.
Investing in a pair of your own Figgie footware, starts at $598, and with add-ons and embellishments can end up between $720 and $850–an expected price to pay for such a personal and unique addition to your wedding day! Between our newly-discovered girl crush and our undeniable weakness for a fabulous pair of heels, we had no choice but to have her make a custom-painted pair for one of our MESW brides (yes, you!)! After a few conversations about style and inspiration, we passed the reigns and let the artist work her magic. What she came up with is pretty much perfection! With room to customize your names and wedding date, these one-of-a-kind beauties are sure to be a show-stopper on your big day! Ready to check “a fabulous pair of shoes” off your wedding checklist? We thought so! One winner will be chosen on February 11th, so be sure to get your entry in before then! Good luck ladies!
A few things you need to know:
* The winner’s wedding must be after April 15th, 2016. Shoes must be mailed or dropped off to the MyEasternShoreWedding studio (located in Easton, Maryland) by February 24th, and will be painted, photographed and returned to you by April 15th.
* Shoes must be provided by the winner (YOU!) to ensure the proper style and fit, which means you’re free to find the perfect pair. Only two requirements: the shoes should be matte leather and must be a solid color. Keep in mind that the design will be rendered in classic black & white.
* Believe us when we say we are as excited about these fabulous shoes as much as you are! We ask that you share your photo(s) with the shoes on your wedding day, so that we can show off your Eastern Shore works of art!
* One winner will be announced on social media, on this blog post, and contacted through the email provided. The winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize via email, before another winner is chosen.
* For our full policy and details, please see our Official Giveaway Rules!
After a week filled with snow, ice, more snow, and a whole lot of shoveling, we all need a little reminder that summer really is still coming! That means longer days, warmer weather, and if you’re lucky enough to live on the Eastern Shore…crab feasts! We love this idea for a fun and festive rehearsal dinner, and The Crab Claw is the perfect spot!
From Kari Rider Events: With an elegant backyard reception planned for the next day—a dream of soft lavenders and cool grays swirled with white-washed farm tables and natural wood accents, all beneath a sweeping sailcloth tent—Colin and Dana wanted to keep things casual for their rehearsal dinner. So they chose to host a classic Eastern Shore crab feast at The Crab Claw in St. Michaels! With all of their guests coming from out of town, it was the perfect introduction to Eastern Shore living!