Let’s face it, marketing can be a big challenge for small businesses.
When we created My Eastern Shore Wedding, our dream was to bring local vendors together in one online community—one that represents all the talent and energy that exists in our region. One that connects your creativity with couples who’ve chosen to be married in our beautiful corner of the world!
Our MESW Vendors strive to:
- create the best wedding experience for their clients
- provide the highest possible service
- offer quality products that will enhance a wedding in every way
- share our belief in community over competition
- promote their love of all things Eastern Shore
- take pride in their work every day
If this sounds like your business, then we you’re a perfect fit! We value our relationship with our vendors and work EVERY day to make that really mean something. We get to know you and your business. We look for ways to feature your work on our blog and social media. Ours will be an ACTIVE relationship, no matter whether your marketing goal is brand recognition or building your customer base.
Just look what some of our vendors say about us:
I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for MESW. I’ve had about 7 inquiries in the past two weeks for wedding flowers that I never would have gotten had I not listed with you all. With a small and growing business like mine, that means a lot. So thank you for creating such a terrific vehicle for prospective clients and vendors to show their stuff!
–Sam McCall, Fleurish
I’ve made some great connections with some of the wonderful planners I met at the MESW networking event. I am so grateful to you guys!
–Susan Wilson, Susan Wilson Designs
I LOVE being a part of My Eastern Shore Wedding! Especially when I’m meeting with a bride and find out she found all of her vendors from the site!
–Julia Reynolds, Magnolia Caterers
Melanie Bennett, Sales Manager for the Tidewater Inn, is serious about her advertising dollar. Through her partnership with MyEasternShoreWedding.com, a curated wedding resource website serving the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Delaware and Virginia from the Bay to the beaches, she has seen steady traffic to the Inn’s website. MESW connects the Inn with brides looking for beautiful wedding venues a short drive from some of the Mid-Atlantic’s largest cities. Listen to what she says about her successful collaboration with MyEasternShoreWedding.com!
We work hard to:
- put your business brand in front of the right audience
- connect you with opportunities to meet and partner with other like-minded businesses
- put your business front and center before motivated couples
- offer you multiple ways to showcase your business
- offer you a personalized experience when working with us
- feature your weddings in our lovely e-magazine, MESW Inspired!
- help you tell your brand’s story
- offer you more value for your marketing dollars
Come join us—we’re so excited to work with you! Answer a few questions below, and then keep an eye out for a call or email from our marketing guru, Betsy Grieves! She can be reached at betsy@myeasternshorewedding.
WANT MORE INFO?
Betsy Grieves, Marketing Manager
410-310-4369 | betsy@myeasternshorewedding.
Are you looking for innovative design and fresh marketing ideas? My Eastern Shore Wedding’s sister company, Rockfish Media Group, can help! As a premier graphic & web design agency, Rockfish Media specializes in creating personal, hands-on design that brings your business to life!