Happy Fourth of July, MESW family! Celebrate our nation’s B-day with a tasty, festive summer cocktail! This simple recipe will WOW your pals at this year’s USA-bash, with it’s seasonal flavors and fruity garnishes. So, sit back, setttle in, and sip on this refreshing (and cute!) drink. You’ll thank us later, you little sparkler you!
Recipe from A Mind “Full” Mom – Servings: 8
– Watermelon (7 cups, diced)
– Lime Juice (1/4 cup, fresh)
– Dry White Wine (1 bottle)
– Triple Sec (1/4 cup)
– Seltzer Water (1 liter)
– Blueberries (1 pint)
- Dice the watermelon and then blend until smooth. Strain juice over a fine mesh strainer.
- In a large pitcher, add the watermelon juice, lime juice, triple sec, and the white wine. Stir and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Fill glasses with ice. Stir watermelon mixture and then fill the glass 2/3rds of the way.
- Top it off with chilled seltzer water and garnish it to your heart’s content!
Photography | Melissa Grimes-Guy Photography