We had so many submissions for our Girlfriends’ Getaway Giveaway at The Tidewater Inn and were absolutely blown away by the sweet stories you ladies had to share! The best part? Seeing that most of you wanted to win this giveaway not just for yourselves, but for your well-deserving BFFs, MOHs, sisters, bridesmaids & mommas! While we wish we could invite you ALL to a night of cocktails & girl time, we could only have one random winner. We are so excited to announce…
* d r u m r o l l p l e a s e *
Congrats to Kellsey S., who along with her best friend, will be special guests of The Tidewater Inn! They plan to have a great time enjoying the local shops, bars & restaurants that downtown Easton has to offer!!!
A few more of our favorite submissions:
I would take my sister-in-law for a weekend to celebrate her engagement! She is as sweet as she is stylish and I know she’d appreciate a weekend on the Eastern Shore. It’s where she will be getting married this coming May! –Kelly
By spoiling my best friend–my little sister! She’s a new, first time mother and, with her husband currently deployed, she’s been playing, mama, daddy and bread winner. She deserves a night off and on the town! And I happen to know for a fact that grandma won’t mind babysitting. –Hannah
I recently got engaged and have been very wrapped up in wedding research and the initial planning. My sister who is also my Maid of Honor has graciously jumped in to help by sending me lots of information on venues, dress stores, etc. and going to view a lot of venues in person. So if I won the getaway, I would invite her to join me as a thank you for all she’s done and all she’s going to continue to do before my wedding. We could relax and get away from the wedding stress (or maybe just continue our planning over cocktails and a spa day!) –Holly
I plan to spend my girlfriends’ getaway weekend with my best friend! She’s currently planning her wedding and has been super stressed. I would love some time to just relax and have fun! We all know planning a wedding is super stressful and I want her to enjoy the process as much as possible! I see mimosas, relaxation and some shopping in our future! –Melody
Whether you’re looking for a cute way to ask your girlfriend to be your bridesmaid, to show her how much you appreciate all her help, or just to have a little fun winding down before the big day, we’ve got you covered with these ideas!
- Your turn to pop the question? Use these scratch-off greeting cards to ask your bridesmaids to stand by your side! Find other options & designs at 3EggsDesign.
- We donut know what could be cuter than this box of sweets from Jessi Wilson of @thestylishprint! Who could say no to sprinkles?!
- Let Gillian of Coastal Bride give you some tips & tricks on making your own “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” box!
- Have we told you how much we love temp tats? Especially these from Daydream Prints! #teambride!
- These mix & match robes from Plum Pretty Sugar are the perfect thing for you and your maids to get ready in on the day-of!
- The rosé lover in us needs these custom bridesmaid wine labels from Label with Love!