Winter weddings hold a unique charm, and what better way to add warmth and merriment to your celebration than with signature cocktails that capture the spirit of the season? These festive libations will not only keep your guests in high spirits but also serve as a delightful complement to your winter wonderland wedding.
Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- Ginger beer
- Fresh cranberries and rosemary sprig for garnish
- Fill a copper mug with ice.
- Pour in vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a rosemary sprig.
Winter Wonderland Sangria
- 1 bottle of white wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- Sliced oranges, apples, and pomegranate seeds
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine wine, brandy, orange liqueur, and simple syrup.
- Add sliced fruit and pomegranate seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve in wine glasses with a cinnamon stick garnish.
Spiced Apple Cider Margarita
- 2 oz silver tequila
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 4 oz spiced apple cider
- 1 oz lime juice
- Cinnamon and sugar for rimming
- Apple slices for garnish
- Rim a glass with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- In a shaker, combine tequila, Grand Marnier, spiced apple cider, and lime juice.
- Shake well and strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of apple.
Sparkling Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Pomegranate seeds and orange peel for garnish
- In a champagne flute, add pomegranate juice and orange liqueur.
- Top with champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a twist of orange peel.
These holiday-themed signature cocktails are sure to add a touch of magic and warmth to your winter wedding celebration. Customize the drink names to reflect your love story, and consider offering a non-alcoholic version for guests who prefer it. Cheers to a love-filled winter wonderland wedding!